Services for motorway restaurants
Highway food service distinguishes itself for high number of rest areas, disseminated through the Italian motorways, far from urban or industrial areas. Waste Italia serves over 400 service areas. These service areas produce several types of waste, typically non-hazardous and in small quantities.
Big distances, limited availability of space for the storage of waste at the point of sale and very specific needs (eg. A timely treatment of organic fractions, waste management areas for clients) require strong customization of the design and execution of services.
- Widespread presence in every area of the national territory
- Specific solutions for every treatment/disposal need
- Intensive waste sorting, back and front
- Management of organic waste on virtuous supply chains to produce compost
- Management of waste food oils
- Management of packaging, paper, plastics, glass, metals, through the fittest value chains to maximize recovery.
- Micro collection of hazardous special waste produced by refuelling services/ motoring assistance
- Prompt response service
- Nationally uniform service standards
- Dedicated customer service for receiving service requests
- Detailed reporting